Learn how to leverage online resources to define and build a specialized development plan for your hobbies, interests, or career!
Join Anne Jacoby of AARP Community Program Design, and Mary Furlong, founder and CEO of Mary Furlong and Associates, to build additional skills through:
- eLearning (interactive online courses)
- mLearning (courses designed for mobile devices)
- MOOCS (massive open online courses)
- Social and professional networking sites for career research
- Establishing connections to learn from other mavens in fields that interest you
Use the link below for registration
Can't make this webinar? Register and a link will be sent to you when the webinar is complete, also access recorded webinars through the Events tab and choose Recorded Webinars.