Looking for work? AARP can help!
Join AARP on Tuesday, September 20 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET for AARP’s free Virtual Career Fair. This live event is a great way for job seekers to:
- Re-charge your job search
- Connect with local and national employers and volunteer organizations, such as American Red Cross, AT&T,
Toys R Us, and UnitedHealth Group
- Chat with recruiters, submit résumés, view job openings, and tap into on-site educational resources
- Get timely job search advice during four live webinars and a half-dozen live scheduled chats
- Play games that help you brush up on job search skills (and enter for a chance to win a prize!)
- Connect with other job seekers
- Get a sneak peek at AARP’s new Work & Jobs Skills Inventory designed to help polish your digital skills to find a job or keep the job you have And more!
Don't miss this live event! If you can’t make the live date...register anyway and you can view it on-demand through the end of 2016.